As part of the cultural program included in the conferences mentioned above, the RECEPTION group has organized the following concerts:
- Cervantes concert series. Fourth Centenary of the death of Cervantes:
- “Dance Music in Cervantes’ Time/La música de danza en los tiempos de Cervantes”. Chamber music group of the Universidad de Alcalá. Pablo Gastaminza (conductor), Marco Moreno (flutes and percussion), Mercedes López (violin) and Yolanda Barrero (dance). Chapel of San Ildefonso, Alcalá de Henares on 6th October 2016.
- “Cervantes in Contemporary Music /Cervantes en la música contemporánea”. Performed by the duo Elena Gragera (mezzosoprano) and Antón Cardó (piano). Chapel of San Ildefonso, Alcalá de Henares on 7th October 2016
- “Commemorative Concert for the Centenary of the First World War – War and Reception Conference”. Performed by the string quartet – Leipziger Streichquartett and the soprano Christiane Oelze, Germany. Music Room of the Universidad de Alcalá, on 8thOctober 2014.
- Concert “Arnold Schönberg and Roberto Gerhard”, performed by Elena Gragera and Antón Cardó– International Conference “Perspectives on the Reception of the work of Roberto Gerhard. Place: Music room of the University of Alcalá, on 6th June 2013
- Concert “Bicentenary Richard Wagner”, performed by the Orchestra of the Universidad of Alcalá – International Conference “The reception of Richard Wagner in the western culture/ Richard Wagner-Rezeption in der abendländischen Kultur, 4thto 5thJune 2013.